Job Purpose: Responsible for the design, development, documentation, and process validation of implants, instruments. Responsible for executing design related tasks to ensure on-time completion of deliverables.
- Organize and proactively promote development projects and redesign projects in support of on-time new product releases
- Work from clearly stated verbal, sketched and printed documentation input from project leader or core team members.
- Ensure on-time execution of all project deliverables, including specifications, layouts, conceptual models, detailed designs, and preliminary and final drawings
- Perform and facilitate design and development of product based on functional requirements, operating technique and other provided or developed specifications
- Facilitate prototype development for projects, ensuring that customer review is performed and documented
- Communicate design and project status information to Product Development, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, and vendors. Present periodic project status reports
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
- Perform other assignments as needed
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Drafting and Design (or equivalent)
- 0-3 years minimum CAD solid modeling and drafting experience
- Demonstrated creative design ability
- Medical device experience highly desirable
- Proficient in SolidWorks, ProE, etc.
Interested parties should submit their resume via the form below.
You may also submit via mail to:
ATTN: Ryan Schlotterback
210 N. Buffalo St.
Warsaw, IN 46580