Assist with micro commercialization planning, implementation and driving product awareness and strategic alliance integration. Assist with upstream & downstream marketing and sales planning.
Responsible for supporting all aspects of upstream and downstream marketing of Company products. This includes responsibilities for developing and implementing product specific micro commercialization sales plans, direct engagement with surgeons, and supporting sales and marketing integration with alliance partners.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: early stage market research, development of surgical techniques, and other sales support materials. Also, organizing and leading cadaver labs, assisting with product development activities and supports field sales activities. This includes direct engagement with surgeon consultants, surgeon meetings, training and working with alliance partner sales representatives.
He/She will also be responsible for working with all regions to support the ongoing business and prioritize key initiatives across the US.
SKILL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Five or more years’ experience and demonstrated success in Marketing, Sales, Training, Business Development or General Management in the medical device industry or health related field, ideally in foot and ankle market space
- Direct experience launching new medical (device/drug) products
- Undergraduate degree in related field such as Marketing, Business, Sales, Management or Health Science. MBA degree preferred
- Demonstrates strong work ethic, works well with a team and is self-motivated
- Willingness/ability to work in cadaver labs and operating room environment
LOCATION & TRAVEL:
- Ideally located in western U.S.
- Ability to travel throughout United States with a focus on western half of U.S.
Interested parties should submit their resume via the form below.
You may also submit via mail to:
ATTN: Mike Coon
210 N. Buffalo St.
Warsaw, IN 46580